The NHS and Nosy Crow has developed a free resource to help parents explain the Coronavirus to children. This illustrated eBook answers many questions and concerns that children may be having during the quarantine, in an uncomplicated and reassuring way.
This book is recommended for children five years to nine years old and helps to answer the following questions about the COVID-19 pandemic:
- What is the coronavirus?
- How do you catch the coronavirus?
- What happens if you catch the coronavirus?
- Why are people worried about catching the coronavirus?
- Is there a cure for the coronavirus?
- Why are some places we normally go to closed?
- What can I do to help?
- What’s going to happen next?
Click below to see the ebook and let us know what you think of this resource and if you’ve found it helpful.
View or download a PDF version of this book: Coronavirus – A book for children
Although this ebook if offered for free, if you’d like to make a donation to help your health service, you can do so here: https://www.nhscharitiestogether.co.uk/.